Monday 15 April 2013

Blowing Bubbles Issue #16 now online and completely FREE

Editorial


Before we kicked off against WBA last month, I was really worried
we would get sucked into the relegation battle.

But the lads put in an incredible performance to secure three
vital points which, in my opinion, secured our Premier League
status for another season. We then went onto pick up another
point away at Anfield which I really wasn’t expecting so it has been
a good few weeks to be a West Ham fan.

We welcome Manchester United to Upton Park on Wednesday
night and I cannot wait to soak up the atmosphere. Watching
West Ham under floodlights is always special but add Manchester
United to the mix and I’m sure the ground will be buzzing.
Do I honestly think we can beat the soon-to-be Premier League
champions? No. But I do think we have a better chance of getting
something from the game now then we would have had at any
other point of this season. 

We’re on a little unbeaten run at the
moment and United are so many points clear of Manchester City
that I’ve lost count - could the Red Devils take their foot off the
pedal at Upton Park? I really hope so!

Looking at this week’s issue and it is crammed full of some
great copy. I cannot thank our writers enough for the variety and
quality of their articles. 

Kicking off this week is an interesting piece
by Carl Bateson on five strikers he thinks we could sign this
summer. Whether you agree or not, he makes some very valid
points. The Upton Park V Olympic Stadium argument continues to
spark our writers into action as does the on-going Di Canio saga.

Enjoy flicking through our magazine and enjoy the game today.
I’m going for a 2-1 win to United (I’ll tell you in our next issue which
United I meant!)

David Blackmore, Editor

Read it all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment