Wednesday 20 March 2013

DEEC! Young winger Turgott pens new Hammers deal

Young West Ham winger Blair Turgott couldn't have had a better day yesterday, as he put pen to paper on a new two year contract at the Boleyn Ground, before notching a fantastic hat trick for a West Ham XI against an experienced QPR XI made up of Premier League stars such as Adel Taarabt and Jamie Mackie.

The Hammers now have tied the livewire 18 year old at the club till 2015, and he was visibly delighted to sign the deal

"It's going well at the moment and that's a great way to celebrate a new deal and now I've really got to push on from here and hopefully show the management staff what type of player I am."

Turgott was also delighted with his first ever goals at the Boleyn Ground

"It's good to get my first goals here and hopefully the first of many- I scored two against Dagenham last season but obviously a hat trick is even sweeter. It's always good to play alongside the senior boys and get that experience and QPR had a few senior players out there which is always good, as you can measure yourself up against them. Ultimately it's about me, showing what I can do and what I'm about."

Keep watching this boy- cool hair, cool future.

By Alex Shilling, News Editor

@alexshilling



No comments:

Post a Comment