Monday 28 January 2013

Pogatetz is a Hammer- official.

Emmanuel Pogatetz has signed for West Ham United! The Austrian captain has signed a loan deal till the end of the season for a reported loan fee of around £500,000- the Hammers have the option to buy him from Bundesliga side Wolfsburg at the end of the season for another reported figure of around £2 million. The big defender said "I am very excited to be here- when I heard West Ham were interested in me, I knew it was a club I wanted to play for. I have missed playing in England." The former Middlesbrough cruncher; who can play at left back or centre half, is likely to go straight into the squad to face Fulham at Craven Cottage on Wednesday night. Check out Saturday's edition of Blowing Bubbles for a more in depth look at our new signing...

By Alex Shilling

No comments:

Post a Comment