Thursday 24 January 2013

I'm loving every moment at West Ham- Momo Diame

Mohammed Diame has quashed rumours he's set to quit West Ham during this transfer window in the midst of press reports linking him with London rivals Spurs and Arsenal. The powerful midfielder was a 70th minute substitute in last night's 5-1 defeat to Arsenal at Emirates Stadium and speculation was rife amongst fans that last night may have been his last game for the club. But Senegal international Diame told the club website that he's going nowhere.

"I know that there are people out there saying things about me, but I have spoken with the manager and told him I want to stay," said the 25 year old. "I knew when I signed that West Ham were going to make their mark on the Premier League and since I came here, I'm enjoying every game. I think I made a good choice because I'm very happy at this club."

The midfield linchpin's comments, coming directly after manager Sam Allardyce stated that he had not received any transfer bids from any clubs for Diame's services, will reassure fans concerned about the prospect of the big man leaving. Hopefully, West Ham can look forward to a future with the man who can swim through land!

By Alex Shilling

No comments:

Post a Comment