Monday 13 May 2013

Wilf on his way out: striker says he has played his last game for Vitesse

Reported West Ham target Wilfried Bony has told Dutch newspaper NU Sport that he has played his last game for Vitesse Arnhem and now he will consider his next move carefully.

"I hope I have played my last game here," the forward said after the game this weekend.

"Where do I go now? I don't know. First, I need to rest and think."

The 24 year old captained his side to a 1-0 defeat in their last game of the season and finished the Eredivisie season with 31 goals to his name- and will be in much demand over the summer, with the Hammers, Chelsea and AC Milan all among his suitors.

It is likely to cost at least £12m to land the Ivory Coast international and Blowing Bubbles understands that Sam Allardyce's top transfer target this summer is on loan Liverpool striker Andy Carroll, but that Bony is still very much in his mind, and the club held talks in London with the striker's representatives in March.



No comments:

Post a Comment